Using Connect, OnCue, Beam, Export, Email, or other means from the Share menu to share songs with others.
- How do I print a single song instead of a set?
- How can I just send lyrics only when I export a file?
- Why are my wireless devices disconnecting or performing poorly?
- How can I use the Gmail app to send emails instead of the built-in Mail app?
- Why doesn't my annotations appear when I print or export as PDF files?
- Why does OnSong keep telling me I need to configure my device when I try to send emails?
- How can I make it so that beamed songs are NOT always being accepted?
- How can I export the song reporting information that OnSong has collected?
- Why do my exported files have numbers in front of the filename?
- Why are my emails sent from OnSong not getting to the recipient?
- Why can't I use the Beam or OnCue functions in the share menu?
- Is wireless interference affecting OnSong Connect?
- How do I set a default email address in OnSong?
- Why is the send button disabled when sending an email from OnSong?
- How can my team members get a custom version of the songs I share with them?
- Why are my devices not working with Connect?