Purchasing and Installing
Are you new to OnSong or need information about how to purchase OnSong? Start here.
- Why can't I find an older app on the App Store? Can I redownload what I had purchased?
- What's New in OnSong?
- I have an older iOS device. How can I install an older version of OnSong on it?
- I'm using OnSong 2020 after creating an account on the free version and now I can't access any features. Why?
- I've deleted OnSong and reinstalled. Why am I being asked to sign in and subscribe?
- Does OnSong run on Mac computers?
- How can I find the purchase history of OnSong?
- How do I delete and/or reinstall OnSong 2020?
- I just got a new device. How can I install OnSong 2020 and my library on it?
- Do I need to purchase OnSong 2020 again if I get another device?
- Can I load OnSong 2020 onto multiple devices without having to pay again?
- I have used OnSong on a family member's Apple ID. How can I use it on my new account?
- How much does OnSong cost?
- How can I install OnSong?
- How can I restore past purchases?