The latest version of OnSong is a brand new version with powerful new features. It's available as a free download from the App Store and these features are unlocked with your OnSong membership. The latest OnSong version is an exciting pivot for OnSong and includes several new features, including:
- Redesigned user interface with a new drawer-based songs menu.
- Clips let you add pictures or scores to your music just like sticky notes.
- Runs on any Mac with macOS Big Sur or newer. Just download it from the Mac App Store.
- Attachments enable a whole new level of organization to your library with multiple versions of files you can quickly switch between.
- PraiseCharts gives you access to an extensive catalog of chord charts, sheet music, and other resources perfect for church worship teams.
- Support for more foot pedals including the AirTurn BT500 with analog expression pedal inputs.
- And much more upcoming!
So what does this mean for our current OnSong users? We've got some answers right here:
- OnSong 2020 Users can continue to use their version of OnSong 2020. If you've previously purchased OnSong from the App Store, nothing changes for you. However, you won't get any of the new features or improvements available in the latest version of OnSong. We will continue to provide periodic software updates so you can continue to use OnSong 2020 as you always have.
- Premium Subscribers who are using OnSong 2020 can continue to use OnSong 2020 and continue to access premium features. If you want to use the new features of the latest version of OnSong you'll just need to download it for free from the App Store and sign in with your account. You may need to backup and restore your library to transfer it to the new app.
- OnSong Subscribers who have previously downloaded the free version of the app will automatically be upgraded to the latest version of OnSong. You can continue to access the features that you subscribed to as well as access all the new features of OnSong. If you don't want to upgrade to the latest version of OnSong at this time, we recommend that you turn off automatic updates.
- New Users will want to download the OnSong app from the App Store or Mac App Store. It's a free download and you can sign up for a subscription in the app, or other plans, through the pricing page on the OnSong website.