Some users report issues opening or running OnSong after updated iOS/iPadOS on their device. This can happen due to the update process and is rarely because of a problem in OnSong itself. Please perform the following steps to see if this resolves any crash/freezing issues.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of iOS/iPadOS using best practices
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of OnSong
- Reset network settings in the Settings app of your device
- Disable Media and Apple Music under OnSong within the Settings app.
- Restart your device
If none of these suggestions have helped, it may be an issue with your library, or with the app. If so, try the following:
- A song in your library may be causing issues. Please follow these steps to forget last song and try opening the app again.
- Certain combinations of custom settings can conflict and cause issues. You can try to reset settings in the same settings screen and reopen the app.
- There could be an issue with the app. We are constantly working to address any known issues which are available through our beta program. You can learn more and sign up for the beta program to see if that resolved your specific issue. You can then report crashes or issues through TestFlight to submit information directly to our development team.