In order to email songs from OnSong, you would just select the song or set list and then choose the Email option in the Share menu. OnSong is designed to email the selected song or set list due to limitations when sending email. For instance, most email service providers limit the size of your attachments and will block or refuse to deliver the message because of these restrictions.
If instead, you wish to send the entire library of songs:
- Make sure that you legally have the right to distribute the content to another user.
- Go into the Songs menu and choose the book that you want to send.
- Tap on the "+" icon in the menubar like you were to add songs.
- Scroll to the Export section at the bottom and choose "Email" to select all songs in that book for email.
- Choose the file format to email.
Keep in mind that if you want to transfer songs to another OnSong device to turn on the "As a single file" output option by tapping on the wrench icon. You can then choose the OnSong Archive file format to transfer all your settings, annotations, and styles for that song.