At OnSong, we take any issues with OnSong stability very seriously. Be sure to contact OnSong if you experience a case of your app returning to the iPad home screen. While many factors can cause a crash, we may require to review any crash logs so we can determine if there is a flaw in OnSong and correct it. Here are ways you can send us a crash log in the rare event that it occurs:
From the Device
- To send us crash logs directly from your device, please do the following:
- Open the Settings app from the Home Screen
- Open the Privacy option in the third section
- Open the Analytics & Improvements option at the bottom
- Open Analytics Data
- Scroll down until you find a crash log that starts with "OnSong" and select to view
- Tap on the Share icon in the upper right corner
- Email the crash logs to firstname.lastname@example.org
From a Mac
To send us crash logs from your device when connected to a Mac, please do the following:
- Connect your device to a computer running iTunes using the sync/charge cable.
- Open your device in iTunes and sync the device with your computer.
- Open Finder (found in the Dock)
- Click on the 'Go' menu at the top of your screen, and select 'Go to Folder'
- Type (or paste): ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
- pen the folder with the same 'name' as your device. (Note: your device name appears in iTunes on the left side, under 'Devices'.)
- Look for files starting with "OnSong".
- If you don't see any file, try opening the folder called 'Retired'.
- Send these crash log files to email@example.com